Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Always the Bro, never the Ho

One should never aspire to be labeled a ho. I know this. Yet, we (the female population) find ourselves wanting this all the time. "I don't want to just be his friend! I want to get in bed with him!"

I regularly find that with the guys I enjoy most, the guys who I am most attracted to, will never view me as anything but their bro. I have made them too close, too used to who I am. I am, in their eyes, equal with their bros. Which is awesome on the surface, and probably means that I've made friends for life, but every so often, I want to be more than just a bro. Sometimes, you just want to be a ho.

I suppose, in this way, I just really want to rant. When am I ever NOT ranting on this blog? Rarely. Sigh. I just thought that in becoming friends with you, I could allow you to see how awesome and lovable I am. You did, and yay for that! But you also saw me as a source for advice. Advice when dealing with girls. Girls who are not me. I'll offer advice, and good advice too, because I'm your bro. But I will hope and pray that this girl is not sane and will be totally turned off by the advice I give you, because I really don't want it to work with you two. I just want her to crush you. Come running back to me. I'll get you through this rough time, and oh look! I was there all along. CLEARLY not such a bad person. I would tell you this, but I don't want to lose you as a bro, so instead, I'll rant. Will you see this eventually? Possibly. If you do, let's not discuss it.

I need some wine. Come on Fall Break! Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment