Friday, May 18, 2012

The Joys of Sleeping Without Pants

And other simple pleasures that hurt only those who walk in on you when you have a wedgie in your sleep.

Not sure that there's anything else that falls under that category, but you get the point. Basically, anyone who has a major issue with what you're doing that you find enticing. Perhaps they've walked in on you while you're picking your nose. Some people like this. Maybe they've encountered you while you're in the middle of releasing large amounts of gas orally. Is this a relaxation technique? I personally cannot burp as a normal person would (at least, I'm not aware of my ability to do so) but I would imagine that it is highly relaxing and brings about a sense of peace with the world. Or maybe I'm wrong and it's just something to do so you can eat more, spend more money, etc.

But really, let's get to the real point at hand: sleeping without pants on. It's really only an issue if you have a roommate who directly shares your room (of which I have none anymore) or if you live with people who do not like to knock on the door. Again, I have none. Thus, pants free sleep. Has there ever been an activity so....liberating? I didn't think so either. Especially when it's a warm summer night in the middle of the spring. (Are we still in the middle of the spring? I think by this point we can probably classify it as the latter half of spring, by far.)

Tomorrow's activities: buy Zach's birthday present, try a new hairstyle, work. And sleep. But who doesn't love sleep? Especially liberating sleep.

Me gusta.

TODOS LAS GUSTAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment