Saturday, May 19, 2012

Those Days When

You really don't feel like going to work. Like today. I could think of TONS of things I'd rather do than go to work.

I could go sky diving. Rocky Mountain Climbing. Bull riding. (song reference?) I could fly to Boston. I could take a bike ride in the Keys. I could sleep all day and become one with my sheets. I could go apple picking (time machine necessary.) I could go swim in the ocean and be eaten by a shark. Wait, scratch the latter half. I'd rather work than be eaten by a shark. Perhaps fish. I wouldn't mind fish nibbling on my toes. Is that something that I should admit to? Undetermined.

I would rather clean my room (which needs it desperately and will probably happen tonight.) I would rather clean my bathroom (which is also in need and will hopefully happen tonight.) I would rather go running outside as long as I had a means of hydration. I would rather be subjected to needle torture over a firey pit of doom. I would rather eat watermelons and tea with no other options FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

I have faith in the fact that this summer is going to be superb. I don't want to just stay in one spot! I want to explore! And now, more than ever, I will have the flexibility to do so! Doldrums of summer, watch your back. You've met your match. I'm coming for you. I don't know when, where, or how, but I'll get you and your heat rays of death.

#thuglife.

No comments:

Post a Comment