Sunday, September 4, 2011

We Still Have the Radio

Modest Mouse has been stuck in my head all day. I suppose it's only fitting that the title be a tribute to them. (You can listen to that song here.) I really must apologize for linking Vevo. I hate Vevo. With an undying passion. Maybe it's just because my internet is super super slow. Maybe it's because they seem to include a ton of ads. Regardless of what the reason is, it displeases me.

Things I think about when about to fall asleep:
     - Was today successful?
     - Did I take advantage of every opportunity presented to me today?
     - How can I make my cat gain weight?
     - Why is Vevo so terrible?
     - When will my life begin?
     - Why isn't Beach You To It writing me back?
     - Is it worth it to get out of bed and go to the bathroom right now?
     - How did the dashboard melt but the radio survived?
     - Did video really kill the radio star?
     - How do you expect me to believe that you don't drink when I've been around
       drunk-you?
     - How did nerds get such a bad rep?
     - Do I want children?
     - Why can't I go to a university with a football team?
     - What will happen if I only have girls?
     - Have I already met my future husband?
     - Why am I suddenly so obsessed with finding a guy?
     - Do I even really want to get married ever at any point?
     - What am I going to do with my life?
     - Why isn't my relationship with my siblings better?
     - How frequent is too frequent for crying to be considered an okay thing?
     - My life sucks....
     - I think I spent so much time learning to become friends with myself throughout life that
       I missed out on how to be friends with others
     - At what point do you make the transition from girl to lady to woman?
     - Will I ever make it to that point?
     - Why do these questions quickly become more and more serious?
     - Why isn't it harder to type with eyes closed??
     - How long will falling asleep take me today? I give it three minutes after you leave, Miss
       Pink.

I don't know who Miss Pink is, but I wrote that while sleeping. I hope she has a really great background, because she'll be featured in my dreams tonight. I can just feel it.

Happy sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment