Saturday, November 10, 2012

I see your topic, and I raise you a challenge! [dyslexia]

Here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again, here it goes again
I should've known, should've known, should've known again


Re: youtube. I don't know if you remember the first video you saw on youtube, but I do.

And it was not this video.

But I do love that video. If only I had some kind of coordinated movement... #whitegirldancinglikeafool

Actually, the first video I saw on youtube was the evolution of dance video. We watched it in my English class freshman year and I remember being fascinated by it. Not by the implication of videos reaching large numbers of people around the world, but by the humor of it all. I haven't watched the video since that first viewing in...2005? 2006? Probably 2006. Yes, definitely 2006. That class was EPIC. And I don't mean in the sense of I mean it in terms of "A long poem, typically one derived from ancient oral tradition, narrating the deeds and adventures of heroic or legendary figures or the history of a nation" I mean it in terms of "terribly awesome and I'll never ever ever get back together...with another class as great as it." Because English don't get much better than that there class. I'm not even going to bother posting the vidya, cause ya'll have search skills like mahself.

Ok Go was such an awesome band. Are they still together? I could easily look it up, but #toolazy.

Stay tuned until 1 for more breaking news! This has been Robin Scherbatsky: watch more How I Met Your Mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment