Saturday, November 10, 2012

Snorting Cats

I swear cats can snort. Or at least, MY cat can snort.

It was a Saturday like any other Saturday. We were all gathered in the reading room, handling books without opening them. Any time that my mother rises from her seat, in comes the cat. She has a newfound fascination with our cushioned rocking chairs. Someone gets up? Within ten seconds, she has taken over the seat. My mom then removes her from the seat in a fashion causing the cat to hiss. I told her to be nicer when removing her, so in the most recent instance, she lifted instead of pushing off the edge. My cat made this sound that was...not a hiss, but rather a snort. I think my cat has been hanging around pigs, maybe? Definitely not a hiss.

Re: cats, because this is what my blog is primarily about, mail order cats. What a fascinating idea. Forget mail order brides, mail order groceries. Let's move forward in life and mail order our cats. I would imagine an order sheet to look something like this:

Name: LR
Date of Birth: 08/31/1990
Location: Indiana
Current No. of Cats in Possession: 1
Desired No. of Cats: As many as I can feed
Check off the following traits you desire of a cat
___ Independent
___ Loving
___ Fluffy
___ Snuggler
___ Lap dweller
___ Mouse hunter
___ Night owl
___ Excessively vocal
___ Performs tricks
___ Fetches toys
___ Manages to not hack up a million hairballs
___ Pudgy
___ Dough kneader
___ Pounces at ankles when walking by
___ Other All of the above, plz.

I mean, come on. Mail order cats. I may be the only buyer, but I sure would keep them in business.

On the same thought, my friends should expect cats as Christmas gifts this year. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment