Friday, November 9, 2012

Looks like...

It's time to start blogging again.

I call this episode: forever alone...but not necessarily forever unhappy.

My older sister just got engaged today/tonight. Words cannot describe how elated I am for the two of them! Thrilled!!

My little sister is on a date with her boyfriend right now. Watching a Steel Magnolias remake with an all-black cast. What quirkiness. Gag me it's so cute.

And I...I sit at home, "chuffed to bits" that my cat does not hate me today. Right now. She does not hate me *right now*. I'm also pondering when I'm going to get raped. Not because I am convinced that I am going to get raped at some point in my life, or because I think that my raping is part of God's plan, but because someone on Pinterest posted tips for women on how to get rid of a rapist.

Excuse me?

Yes. Tips to women from rapists on what scared them off from potential victims.

How am I supposed to know that this article was not actually written by psychopaths who love raping women who fight back? Maybe this article is comprised of tips on how to get yourself a 100% guarantee raping. "It's fail-proof or your money back! Peace of mind returned at additional charge." Um...what? Yes. These are the things that I think of "tips" anyone gives to everyone. Other girls read these messages like "Oh yeah! That's a good point! I will absolutely remember this for the next time I'm getting raped" and I'm over here like "You know? I'll just keep eating pizza. Men don't rape girls who aren't hot and talk nonsense all the time..."

Re: not being forever unhappy.

I can create my own happiness. Nobody needs to do that for me. (Plus, I can always buy more cats. Shelters will love me once I have my own place.)

No comments:

Post a Comment